“Violence against Women
International Poster Exhibition”
*Please note the Terms and Conditions accompanying this Booking Form
REVISED DECEMBER 2008
Terms and Conditions
1. The ethos of the "Violence against Women 365 International Poster Exhibition" is that it is a non-profit making public awareness and educational tool that is affordable to host by any individual, organisation or agency, irrespective of Statutory or NGO status, or a combination thereof. ( referred to hereafter as the “ Host “ )
2. In keeping with this ethos, hosting the “Violence against Women 365 International Poster Exhibition” is free of charge to any Host actively working in the area of service provision, support of, and on behalf of women & children who are currently or have been, victims of violence. This condition also includes Host(s) involved in areas of public awareness and education.
3. Notwithstanding Point 2, a one-off charge of £250 / €350 / $450 is being applied per venue. This charge is irrespective of the duration of any proposed display of the "Violence against Women 365 International Poster Exhibition" and is applicable per venue. This charge is non-refundable and is necessary as it;
a. Serves as a deposit to reserve the exhibition for display,
b. Covers administration and overheads
c. Helps maintain the exhibition for future displays including the upkeep and maintenance of the exhibition; obtaining posters where a cost factor is involved; laminating of same and replacing damaged, lost or stolen posters
d. Includes on-site pre-exhibition meetings ( where practical )
Where a display is part of a series of displays of the “Violence against Women 365 International Poster Exhibition” within a tour, such Administration Charge is reduced by a third, applicable to each venue within the tour schedule.
4. The Host is liable for other Costs and expenses associated with the taking place of any display of the “Violence against Women 365 International Poster Exhibition” such as transport, subsistence & accommodation are to be agreed prior to confirmation of booking.
5. Payment of the Administration Charge is deemed as an acceptance of costing as set out.
6. Payment of ½ of the total agreed costing is required prior to the display of the “Violence against Women 365 International Poster Exhibition” with the outstanding balance paid on the conclusion of the display unless an alternative payment schedule is agreed prior to display.
7. The Host is responsible for the provision of insurance cover (including public liability) while the exhibition is within the care and custody of the Host(s). Such care and custody commences on delivery of the exhibition to the proposed venue where the “Violence against Women 365 International Poster Exhibition” is taking place. Copy of relevant insurance cover to be supplied at time of confirmation of exhibition booking.